DIGITAL TORQUE TESTER
• Easy-to-use, color touch screen provides quick, easy-to-understand torque readings
• Highly accurate scale (+/- 0.5% +/- 1 count 10% to 100% CW & CCW of indicated test value @ 25 degree C)
• Ability to track & store up to 500 records; can trace records by torque wrench serial number and/or technician ID.
• Ability to customize between units of measure (Nm, kg.cm, ft.lb., in. lb., in.oz.), operation modes (Track, Peak, First Peak) and wrench type.
• Testing option of ASME-style specifications
• Color-coded numbers/torque tracking bar allows user to actively observe low (yellow), good (green) and high (red) readings.
• Data can be downloaded to a computer via USB cable (included).
• Operating temperature (10 – 32 deg C/ 50 – 90 deg F)
• Refresh rate of 1000 data points per second.
• CSA/UL Requirements: Power supply listed under UL (C & US); 100-240V/ 50-60Hz, 6A input and 9V/ 1.66A output
« Back to Product News